Tuesday, April 16, 2013

my thoughts are with those in Boston

As I sit and remember my run on Sunday, 10 miles, and how proud I felt and how I am starting to feel like a runner, I was brought to tears as I watched the tragic events at the Boston Marathon. I don't understand the world we live in, I don't see how someone can be so mad at the world to take another life. My heart breaks for those that were hurt, those who lost their lives and those mourning the lives lost. I congratulate the men and women who stepped up to care for the wounded, both medically trained and courageous citizens. I would like to ask everyone to keep them in their thoughts and have a moment of silence for those who lost their lives.

If you are able to today, wear a race shirt to honor Boston.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment