Monday, May 6, 2013

never say never

Just a few short years ago you would have heard me saying something like...I would never be a runner...I would never enjoy running...I would never miss not being able to run. Well let me tell you. Never say never, ever. After my half marathon a couple weeks ago my ankle has been yelling - no screaming at me. I know I rolled it but it was hurting before that too and the roll just made everything worse. I have tried to run a couple times since then and it is the by far the most pain ever. Seriously, childbirth was easier. My entire left lower leg kills me. It used to only when I ran and now it does when I walk. So I have stopped running until I can get to the sports medicine doctor. My appointment is not until May 21st. Ugh. So once I was told no more running I was bummed. The weather has become very nice and I have seen so many people running that I actually miss it. I actually said that I miss not being able to go for a run! I couldn't believe it when I said it but it's true. Funny how things change. I also miss my weight loss from it too. I am still doing some light exercise but I don't feel as good. Hopefully they can get me in sooner than the 21st.

I hope so. I have another race coming up in June!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment