Friday, May 31, 2013

road to recovery

Hello. Sorry I have been a bad blogger. It has been very stressful in my life these days. I am injured and now I am wearing a lovely fashionable ankle brace, seeing the physical therapist each week, work has been crazy, and my father-in-law has a brain tumor and his health is deteriorating rapidly.

On the upside my dog has been cleared by the vet to start running with me...that is when I get cleared by my doctor. Once I start again I am going to take things nice and slow so that my injuries do not happen again. My daughters also want to run with me so we will all start together.

I have noticed how much exercise is important to your life. Before running I did nothing. I was always thin (skinny fat) and then these little monsters changed my body and they call me mommy. :) Funny how hormones can really change your body. My hair is no longer straight - it is wavy/curly now, I am fat, not horribly fat but still fat BUT I am changing that. Slowly but I am. As soon as I can I will get back to running!

Hope all is well with all my fellow runners out there in the running world. I will be back soon. So in the mean time I will blog about other things.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment